اطلاعیه

Collapse
هیچ اطلاعیه ای هنوز ایجاد نشده است .

نسخه نهایی iOS 10.3 منتشر شد (لینک دانلود آیفون)

Collapse
X

• فیلتر
  • زمان
  • نمایش
پاک کردن همه

• نسخه نهایی iOS 10.3 منتشر شد (لینک دانلود آیفون)

iOS 10 3

ciao a tutti, avete provato ios 9.0.2 su ipad mini retina? come va?grazie

نظر

نوشته اصلی توسط OzmafaBer نمایش پست ها
      ciao a tutti, avete provato ios 9.0.2 su ipad mini retina? come va?grazie

Ciao
      Caro amico, questo forum è solo risolto in lingua persiana.

نظر

how to unlock access all blocked sites

Hello! If I'm not mistaken in the topic, I want to ask a question. Admin if mistaken, then please do not delete, but postpone, as the forum is not so long ago and was lost with the search for a topic Actually, I want to ask. Share an alternative, unlocking access to blocked sites. I use NORD, the subscription is coming to an end, I think to extend it or not. Everything suits, speed, traffic, service. But they say that it is possible to bypass the lock for free. Who will tell me what? I'm interested in the speed of surfing and traffic (to watch videos, download files, etc.). Thank you in advance! Better in PM.

نظر

نوشته اصلی توسط OzmafaBer نمایش پست ها
          Hello! If I'm not mistaken in the topic, I want to ask a question. Admin if mistaken, then please do not delete, but postpone, as the forum is not so long ago and was lost with the search for a topic Actually, I want to ask. Share an alternative, unlocking access to blocked sites. I use NORD, the subscription is coming to an end, I think to extend it or not. Everything suits, speed, traffic, service. But they say that it is possible to bypass the lock for free. Who will tell me what? I'm interested in the speed of surfing and traffic (to watch videos, download files, etc.). Thank you in advance! Better in PM.

Hello
          Dear friend. According to the laws of the Islamic Republic of Iran. It is forbidden to talk, post or link any anti-filtration software in this forum.

نظر

صبر کنید ..
          X