مشکل در عوض کردن آدرس

Collapse
X

• فیلتر
  • زمان
  • نمایش
پاک کردن همه

• مشکل در عوض کردن آدرس

سلام....من آدرس اپل آدیم آدرس خود اپل بود...شنیدم که اپل داره اکانت هایی با آدرس خودش رو می بنده

منم اومدم عوضش کنم بهم پیغام داد که با بخش ساپرت آیتونز تماس بگیر

ضمنا من وقتی دلار گرون شده بود از این کسانی که گیفت کارت ارزون می فروختن سه تا گیفت کارت خریده بودم و باهاش برنامه خریده بودم...

الان می ترسم اکانتم رو ببندن...چی کار کنم الان؟

آدرس رو عوض نکنم خطریه...باید با خود اپلی ها صحبت کنم...

موندم حیرون

آدرس عوض شد...حالا مشکل اینه که برای خرید برنامه ها پیغام می ده ...بیلینگ آدرسم باید وریفای شه....

یعنی دیگه نمیتونم خرید کنم...برای رفع این مشکل چی کار کنم؟

نظر

نوشته اصلی توسط imosi نمایش پست ها
      آدرس عوض شد...حالا مشکل اینه که برای خرید برنامه ها پیغام می ده ...بیلینگ آدرسم باید وریفای شه....

یعنی دیگه نمیتونم خرید کنم...برای رفع این مشکل چی کار کنم؟
      به ساپورت اپل میل بزن

نظر

حالا حالاها بايد مكاتبه كنه
        Fox(داش مصطفي) در جريانه من چه مكافاتي كشيدم

نظر

ایمیل زدم خبری نشده هنوز!!!

نظر

نوشته اصلی توسط imosi نمایش پست ها
            ایمیل زدم خبری نشده هنوز!!!
            زصبر قوره انگور شود( يك همچين چيزي بود )
            دوروز طول ميكشه

نظر

جواب دادن :

Hello Mostafa,

I hope you are having a good day! I am Eych, and I will be your advisor for today. Rest assured that I will help you with your concern.

I understand that you are not able to purchase apps using your Apple ID when you changed your billing address. I can certainly appreciate how eager you must be to have this issue addressed, and I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Mostafa, resolving your issue is my priority and to make sure this matter gets looked into thoroughly, I need to consult our senior advisor regarding your issue.

You will receive an email after the matter has been investigated and further information is available.

Thank you for your patience regarding this matter. Apple wants your iTunes experience to be enjoyable as possible. Have a nice day!

Sincerely,

Eych
              iTunes Store/Mac App Store Customer Support
              Apple - Support - Country Selector

Please Note: I work Saturday-Wednesday, 6PM to 3AM CST
              Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

Hello
              I chaneged my house ,Then Changed My Billing Address .Now I can not purchase any app.
              I see this erorr :
              You must verify your payment information.

what sould I do?Please help me.

Thank You.

یعنی چی میشه؟...من که نفهمیدم چی گفت..

نظر

نوشته اصلی توسط iMosi نمایش پست ها
                جواب دادن :

Hello Mostafa,

I hope you are having a good day! I am Eych, and I will be your advisor for today. Rest assured that I will help you with your concern.

I understand that you are not able to purchase apps using your Apple ID when you changed your billing address. I can certainly appreciate how eager you must be to have this issue addressed, and I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Mostafa, resolving your issue is my priority and to make sure this matter gets looked into thoroughly, I need to consult our senior advisor regarding your issue.

You will receive an email after the matter has been investigated and further information is available.

Thank you for your patience regarding this matter. Apple wants your iTunes experience to be enjoyable as possible. Have a nice day!

Sincerely,

Eych
                iTunes Store/Mac App Store Customer Support
                Apple - Support - Country Selector

Please Note: I work Saturday-Wednesday, 6PM to 3AM CST
                Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

Hello
                I chaneged my house ,Then Changed My Billing Address .Now I can not purchase any app.
                I see this erorr :
                You must verify your payment information.

what sould I do?Please help me.

Thank You.

یعنی چی میشه؟...من که نفهمیدم چی گفت..
                نوشته که درک میکنه که لازم داری از apple id استفاده کنی و منتظری که این مشکل حل شه و این کار توی اولویتش قرار داره
                برای همین باید با manager اش حرف بزنه که نتیجه رو توی ایمیل بعدی بهت میگه

نظر

صبر کنید ..
                X