• نیاز به برنامه نویس حرفه ای

سلام
    دوستان حرفه ای فقط جواب بدند
    ممنون
    یک برنامه برای توییت کردن
    با مشخصات زیر :

1. Timeline
    2. Posting/Responding to tweets
    3. check My information, following, followers, tweets, mentions, direct messages .. etc
    4. Manage lists

The additional features that I looking for are:

1. While posting a tweet, the user should be able to schedule it according to a selected timezone like the concept this website (Twuffer).
    2. While posting a tweet, the user can insert one his lists names. The application then should post the tweet to every single list member. So, Let me say that I have a list called "Computers" that has "32" members, I want to add the list name within my tweet. The same tweet will mention the list members and send 32 separate tweets for each member.

The application will be free to use with some limitations if the user is not subscribed. They should be able to buy subscription through the appstore.

If the user decide to subscribe, they could select 1 of 3 plans, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year.

For none subscribers, the user should only be able to

1. Schedule X number of future tweets. Example, 2 Tweets per day or 10 tweets per month.
    2. The application will only use Y number of the list members. Example, it can only send to 5 even if the list is 200 members

اطلاعات مشروح و تکمیلی در این فایل :

https://rapidshare.com/files/3089144...lications.pptx

زمان برای تکمیل 12 روز از امروز
    هزینه انحام : 600،000 تومان

دوستان عزیز همه چیز رو مشخص کردم و نیازی به توضیح بیشتر نست
    اگر کسی مایل به انجام بود لطفا" پیفام بفرستد
    ممنون
    ویرایش توسط Arianismmm : https://i-phone.ir/forums/member/12543-arianismmm در ساعت 03-04-2012, 10:51 AM

تو مدرسه هستم وقتم دره تموم میشه میتونین با یاهعو آیدی من مکاتبه کنین
    amir_farsad77

نظر

صبر کنید ..
    X