Collapse
X

• فیلتر
  • زمان
  • نمایش
پاک کردن همه

• از اپل 1 در سال 1976 تا iPad در سال 2010

Apple I, 1976
    Initially conceived by Steve Wozniak (a.k.a. "Woz") as a build-it-yourself kit computer, Apple I was initially rejected by his bosses at Hewlett-Packard. Undeterred, he offered it to Silicon Valley's Homebrew Computer Club and, together with his friend Steve Jobs, managed to sell 50 pre-built models to The Byte Shop in Mountain View, California. The suggested retail price: $666. Though sales were low, the machine paved the way for the smash success of the Apple II.

iPad, 2010
    Well, the tablet is finally here. It's called the iPad, it's half an inch thick, it has a 9.7 inch display and weighs 1.5 pounds. As Steve Jobs says in the presentation above, the device has a 10-hour battery life, so you'll be able to use all the 3rd-party apps, games, video and online newspapers you want. The Wi-Fi iPad begins at $499 while the 3G version begins at $629.

Read more: A Brief History of the Computer - Photo Essays - TIME

فکر کنم بد نباشه یه نگاهی هم به این سایت بندازین ( کسایی که تاحالا ننداختن البته !)
    درسته که ipad توش نیست اما اون هم که release بشه حتما به این سایت اضافه میشه.

نظر

ipad فقط یه notepad همین و فقط بدرد ایمیل و کتاب میخوره، بنظرم تو 2 مورد خوب عمل کرده
      وگرنه بهتره اصلا فکر اینکه یه tablet ساخته باشه رو از ذهنمون بیرون کنیم چون بهیچ وجه کارایه یه تبلت رو نداره

نظر

iPad اصلا جز خانواده تبلت ها نیست که بخواهیم نظر بدیم تبلت خوبی هست یا نه ... این دستگاه اصلا به عنوان یه تبلت معرفی نشده...
        من آریایی ام، خدای من ایران، پیغمبر من کوروش، امام من داریوش، کتاب مقدسم شاهنامه، دستور دین من لوح کوروش کبیر، پرچم من درفش کاویانی، بهشت من آزادی، عید من مهرگان، دین من زرتشت، ذات من آریاییست، دشمنم تازیان، ذکرم پاینده ایران، مذهب من آریاییست، من آریایی ام

I turned to look back but It was Gone
        I cannot put my finger on It now
        The Child is Grown , The Dream is Gone
        I ... Have Become COMFORTABLY NUMB

نظر

صبر کنید ..
        X